The Curator’s Collection | Broken Made Beautiful Furniture Linky Party5
August 13, 2015 by Terry
Welcome to the party!
I just want to say thank you so much to all of you who joined in last week and made the first party a success!!
I would like to share a few of the pieces that made my heart sing from last weeks party!
Dionne from The Turquoise Iris is incredible! I absolutely love the things this girl does with paint! She shows no fear of color and her taste is amazing!
Roxanne from The Honeycomb Home was busier than a bee creating this beautiful half bath on a budget. What a change! I love how fresh and airy it looks now! Well done Roxanne!
Cynthia from Clockwork Interiors brought this little dresser back to where it belongs with a little inspiration from Restoration Hardware. I love the new hardware and driftwood dress she gave it!
On to the party!
I am so excited to host this weekly inspiration party where we can all come and be inspired by each other’s talents! ANYONE is welcome to join so tell your blogging friends! This party will begin Every Thursday evening at 6:00pm (MST)
Let’s get right to it!
PARTY RULES …
- Your link MUST be about Furniture. This is a furniture ONLY party. It can be something you have found, made over, recreated … etc. but it MUST be just furniture. Please note: I class cabinets as well as built in furniture as furniture :0)
- Please post a permalink (the link to the furniture you are sharing) not the link to your blog. Your entry must also be linked back to this party.
- If you are linking up things that are not furniture they will be deleted …. sorry!
- This party will be open to join every Thursday evening 6:00pm MST and closes on Saturday evening 6:00pm MST I will choose a few pieces to showcase each week and share my choices with you the following week.
- Please visit/leave a comment to at least two links before and after your own!
Now Lets Get Inspired!
If you are new to how it works just click on the froggy button to see all the entries or to link up one of your own!
Terry, THANK YOU so much for featuring my driftwood dresser — You made my night! More importantly, thanks so much for hosting such a pretty a furniture party! :D
Oh My Goodness Cynthia! You deserve it! Keep up the great work!
Smiles for a great weekend!
Hi! I am so glad to be participating, since I missed it last week. Thanks for the invite:)
There finalists are amazing! Very inspiring:)
Thanks for hosting, Tone.
Thank you so much for joining Tone!! I hope you will share each week and help this party grow!!
Have a great weekend!
I’ll get it together eventually…