Please Be Patient …

August 25, 2015 by Terry

Hello!  Just a short post to say sorry for my absence over the last 2 weeks.  I am very under the weather with pneumonia.

After a stay in the hospital, I am now being looked after very well by family and friends at home and hope to make it back to the garage soon!  I have been feeling pretty weak and winded these days so I am taking some time off from EVERYTHING :0)

Please be patient with me, I will return soon I hope.  Thank you for faithfully reading and I hope to have something to share with you soon.

Also … I’m sorry but the Broken Made Beautiful Party will be postponed until next week as well.  Thank you to all who joined in last week :0)

Thank you for your understanding!

22 thoughts on “Please Be Patient …

1. Becky says:

Terry, Hope you feel better soon. Take care.

2. Tone says:

Oh I am so sorry to hear that Terra! Please take it easy and take care of your self. Get well soon

3. Thinking of you Terry! Get Well girl!

Oh my goodness, Terry! That is horrible. I will be praying you recover quickly. I hope you rest as long as you need to. Blessing on you!!!

Thank you Cheryl for your well wishes and prayers! You are sweet! Sorry for the late reply but I haven’t been online much these days. The Broken Made Beautiful party resumes this evening and I’d be honored if you’d come :0)!

5. Laurie says:

Hope you heal quickly and are feeling better soon!

6. Wendy Johnson says:

I will pray you feel better soon. I have never had pneumonia but only experienced it second hand as a retired nurse and when my sister and mom had it. I know it can really be very draining.

7. I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been so ill, Terry. Sending lots of thoughts and love your way. Hugs!

Thank you Jamie for your kind words! I am feeling much better these days! Sorry for the late reply, I haven’t been online for a while. I have so much catching up to do! … You’ve been a busy girl in the past 2 weeks :0)!
      Smiles for a great week!

8. Peggy says:

So very sorry you are having to deal with pneumonia. Sending prayers for a complete recovery with no complications. Take things easy. That stuff can knock the props out from under you.

Thank you Peggy for your kind words! I’m sorry for the late reply, I haven’t been online for a while! The Broken Made Beautiful Party is back on for tonight … hope to see you there!

9. So sorry to read that you have pneumonia, Terry! Any stay in the hospital is no fun. Make sure to take plenty of time off so there are no further complications. Sending prayers and a big hug your way. :D

10. Sorry to hear!! we were away and I’m just making my way back into the blog-0sphere. Feel better, friend! xo

I’m so happy you’re back! I missed you! I hope you had a nice time away, was it a holiday? Please come join in on my linky party tomorrow evening, it can be anything you love! I’m also dying to see what all you’ve been up to…. hurry up and post will ya? … withdrawls ……

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

The other day I let my daughter drive us home after being away. I was absolutely exhausted from life in general. This was the view from my passenger window... a beautiful reminder to slow down and listen to God’s whispers... He’s got this. #listentothewhispers #godsgotthis #bestillandknow #thatstillsmallvoice #heismystrength
So proud of these girls! Congratulations Haileybear and Brittany! #sweetsuccess #allgrownup #newchapter #bestfriends #graduation #thecuratorscollection #soproudofyou
And just like that it is done! What it beautiful day we had celebrating our baby girl! #graduation #beautifulday #notredamehighschool #growinguptoofast #loveher
cap and gown 🎓 ceremony done... now onto the good stuff!!! THE DRESS! 🙌🏻👏🏻🎓 .... can’t wait to see my beautiful girl in her dress! 💝 #graduation #babygirl #allgrownup #soproud #beautiful #loveher
... and she doesn’t think she’s pretty! ??? So proud of this girl! Baby number two is graduating from high school this coming Saturday… Where has the time gone? She has definitely been our “wild card” from the very beginning! So full of energy and always ready to help wherever it is needed. She is ambitious and fun and has an amazing heart! We know she will be successful in anything she does. What a gift she has been to our family! #proud #beautiful #strong #loveofmylife #blessed #loved #congratulations #graduation #bestfriendsforever #modelmaterial
Happy Monday friends! I know I haven’t posted anything for quite some time but as I sit here this evening I feel it’s time to share a bit more of what has been happening for the last few months. Most of you don’t know this but for the last 11 months I have been slowly learning the technical side of my family’s business. For the past 43 years my parents have invested their blood sweat and tears making our family business such a huge success. (@globefootwearltd ) I am privileged and honoured to be able to carry that on for them. 11 months ago I took a leap of faith and left everything I was comfortable with to come and carry on our family heritage. Our children were brave enough to leave their friends and their school in order to support their mom in keeping the family heritage alive. Today I am proud to say that while I still have much to learn, I am happy that we took that leap. It truly is an amazing journey and a hard (at times challenging) one at that… But with God’s grace and strength we will carry through for continued success! God is good! I’m still loving furniture makeovers and when I can, I still enjoy DIY and sharing what I make… But for now… I have to take a step back from that part of my life and focus on what is before me. I hope you will stay, and follow along in my journey. We have a new home where we are and are wanting to put our style mark on it… I know there are a few stencilling projects in our future ;-) I will share more with you soon. You can follow along on my business journey too at @globefootwearltd ❤️😊 #newlife #newfriends #newbusiness #newadventures #shoestore #familybusiness #heritage #myheritage #godisgood #strengh #godsgrace #globefootwearltd