Please Be Patient …

August 25, 2015 by Terry

Hello!  Just a short post to say sorry for my absence over the last 2 weeks.  I am very under the weather with pneumonia.

After a stay in the hospital, I am now being looked after very well by family and friends at home and hope to make it back to the garage soon!  I have been feeling pretty weak and winded these days so I am taking some time off from EVERYTHING :0)

Please be patient with me, I will return soon I hope.  Thank you for faithfully reading and I hope to have something to share with you soon.

Also … I’m sorry but the Broken Made Beautiful Party will be postponed until next week as well.  Thank you to all who joined in last week :0)

Thank you for your understanding!

22 thoughts on “Please Be Patient …

1. Becky says:

Terry, Hope you feel better soon. Take care.

2. Tone says:

Oh I am so sorry to hear that Terra! Please take it easy and take care of your self. Get well soon

3. Thinking of you Terry! Get Well girl!

Oh my goodness, Terry! That is horrible. I will be praying you recover quickly. I hope you rest as long as you need to. Blessing on you!!!

Thank you Cheryl for your well wishes and prayers! You are sweet! Sorry for the late reply but I haven’t been online much these days. The Broken Made Beautiful party resumes this evening and I’d be honored if you’d come :0)!

5. Laurie says:

Hope you heal quickly and are feeling better soon!

6. Wendy Johnson says:

I will pray you feel better soon. I have never had pneumonia but only experienced it second hand as a retired nurse and when my sister and mom had it. I know it can really be very draining.

7. I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been so ill, Terry. Sending lots of thoughts and love your way. Hugs!

Thank you Jamie for your kind words! I am feeling much better these days! Sorry for the late reply, I haven’t been online for a while. I have so much catching up to do! … You’ve been a busy girl in the past 2 weeks :0)!
      Smiles for a great week!

8. Peggy says:

So very sorry you are having to deal with pneumonia. Sending prayers for a complete recovery with no complications. Take things easy. That stuff can knock the props out from under you.

Thank you Peggy for your kind words! I’m sorry for the late reply, I haven’t been online for a while! The Broken Made Beautiful Party is back on for tonight … hope to see you there!

9. So sorry to read that you have pneumonia, Terry! Any stay in the hospital is no fun. Make sure to take plenty of time off so there are no further complications. Sending prayers and a big hug your way. :D

10. Sorry to hear!! we were away and I’m just making my way back into the blog-0sphere. Feel better, friend! xo

I’m so happy you’re back! I missed you! I hope you had a nice time away, was it a holiday? Please come join in on my linky party tomorrow evening, it can be anything you love! I’m also dying to see what all you’ve been up to…. hurry up and post will ya? … withdrawls ……

Thoughts on this table??? Creating a beautiful rustic outdoor dining area... this entire table is salvaged wood. The base found separately from the top and joined together to form this unique outdoor living space. Along with the chandelier we added in some beautiful patio lights on the beams creating a dreamy setting for a lovely summer evening outside.  Playing along with @prodigalpieces today #trashure #thecuratorscollection #design #outdoorliving #patio #rustic #reclaimedwood FATTABULOUS time spent today with Angie of @absolutecustomdesigns helping with a FAT PAINT workshop. Just look at those delicious colours!!! I went home with #orangeapalooza and #navystateofmind 💕💕💕 currently looking for something to paint 🙄😂.... #painted #fatpaint #thecuratorscollection #mineralpaint #fun #cantdecide Thank you @absolutecustomdesigns Angie for including me in your workshop today! I really enjoyed helping out and meeting so many wonderful ladies! FAT PAINT really is my go to chalk paint!  Love all the products from this line! 💕#fatpaint #painted #workshop #fun #palletsign #extrafat #mineralpaint #thecuratorscollection Sister shenanigans happening at the airport today while waiting for their dad's plane to take off 😂#titanic #shenanigans #goofy #silly It's been a productive day!  I had no idea what design these slip covers were going to take form of when I started but I'm loving the outcome! #sold #nomorepink #lovingtheoutcome #slipcover #customized #thecuratorscollection #designer #linen The struggle is real 😂 i'm getting a little unwanted help this morning sewing some welting.This is why it takes me so long to complete my projects! Lol #thestruggleisreal #badkitty #brat #everyday #catslife