September 17, 2015 by Terry
Oh My Goodness!! There were so many great projects linked up last week!!!
Here are a few of my favorites!
This Bohemian Inspired dresser from Orphans With Make Up is so fresh and soft looking! Mary steps outside the box with the way she uses Fusion paint and shares her technique for achieving this beautiful look! You should really check it out! I have been trying out Fusion myself lately and I think I will try this technique myself one day!
Jamie from Anderson and Grant shared this beautiful antique chair that she purchased for just $1.00!!!! Turns out it is another beautiful makeover using Fusion paint as well. I absolutely love the uniqueness of this chair! What a great find!
Leslie from Paper Daisy Design shares how to build a custom kitchen book case. The transformation if her kitchen is absolutely amazing! Stunning kitchen! You must go see this incredible makeover and her tutorial makes me believe that even I can build this!
There were so many great projects linked up last week and this party is really starting to grow! Thank you to all who joined in and I can’t wait to see what you share this week! All that eye candy has given me the inspiration to get back in the garage and make something :0)
Lets get on with the Inspiration shall we?
PARTY RULES …
- Your link MUST be about Furniture. This is a furniture ONLY party. It can be something you have found, made over, recreated … etc. but it MUST be just furniture. Please note: I class cabinets as well as built in furniture as furniture :0)
- Please post a permalink (the link to the furniture you are sharing) not the link to your blog. Your entry must also be linked back to this party.
- If you are linking up things that are not furniture they will be deleted …. sorry!
- This party will be open to join every Thursday evening 6:00pm MST and closes on Saturday evening 6:00pm MST I will choose a few pieces to showcase each week and share my choices with you the following week.
- Please visit/leave a comment to at least two links before and after your own!
Now Lets Get Inspired!
If you are new to how it works just click on the froggy button to see the thumbnails or to link up your favorite pieces!