Making Broken Beautiful |No.12

November 5, 2015 by Terry

Happy Thursday everyone!

What a great link up last week!  It was our largest one to date and I am so excited with how much this party is starting to catch on and grow!  Thank you to all who participate faithfully, I am starting to recognise some of you for your styles … I know who you are before I even click on your links!

The great ideas and makeovers were so good last week that I had a hard time choosing just a few to highlight!

I am smitten with this beautiful accent chair created by Q is for Quandie.  Gold done in the right way will always be in style and this most certainly was done in the right way!  Hop over to see the before of this now stunning chair!

gold-chair-2

Anne from Design Dreams By Anne made my jaw drop with how talented she is!  (did I mention she is a fellow Canadian? :)  )  She created this washstand from scratch and you wouldn’t believe what she used to create the harp!  I wouldn’t  have guessed it had she not told … and it’s brilliant!

Vintage Washstand knockoff

Speaking of talent… Christy from Confessions of a Serial DIYer  turned this old fence into a vintage sign.  I love her style!  Her step by step tutorial makes it look so easy and the results are crazy good!

Beach-Rentals-Sign-2

The metallic trend is so strong right now and I am definitely feeling the pull to do more projects with metallics.  Mary from Orphans With Make Up  has the perfect idea to incorporate metallics into your table setting this holiday season.  You really must check out this easy DIY she created using Matthew Mead’s Metallic Fusion Paints.  I can’t wait to get my hands on some!

download

I hope you all have had a great week and I can hardly wait to see what you’ve been up to!  Let’s get to linking shall we?

Please remember to link back to this party when joining in :0)

Feel free to link up as many of your previous or present projects as you would like!  The more inspiration the better!

linky party 1

PARTY RULES …

1. While this is a Furniture party, I do class built in cabinets and room makeovers to be of the furniture nature so please share your ideas!
  2. Please post a permalink (the link to the furniture you are sharing) not the link to your blog.  Your entry must also be linked back to this party.
  3. If you are linking up things that are not furniture or design related they will be deleted …. sorry!
  4. This party will be open to join every Thursday 6:00 am MST and closes on Sunday evening 6:00pm MST  I will choose a few pieces to showcase each week and share my choices with you the following week.
  5. Please visit/leave a comment to at least two links before and after your own!

Now Lets Get Inspired!

Please click on the Froggy Button below to view or add your entries

15 thoughts on “Making Broken Beautiful |No.12

Thank you so much for featuring my gold chair Terry!

2. Maxine says:

Good morning Terry,

Thanks so much for this great link up party!! Great Features this week!!
    Have been unable to grab your button to post on my blog… not sure if I’m doing something wrong?

thanks,
    Maxine

I’m having trouble with my button thingy… I’m not so techy so I need to redo it! Thank you for trying I hope to have it fixed soon! I hope you have a great weekend!

3. Thanks so much for the feature! What a nice surprise :) – have a wonderful weekend!!!

4. Mary Vitullo says:

Thanks for featuring my chargers and for the link party. That gold chair is awesome! Have a great day, Terry.

Amazing selections this week! Those chargers, oh my! I went looking for some and of course couldn’t find any at our thrift stores, but they are drool worthy. The washstand, completely impressive! The metallic chair outstanding. Fun party. Thanks for hosting Terry!

Thank you Cheryl! I went scavenging for old silver plates too so I can make some but I didn’t find very many. Thanks for popping by to visit! I hope you have a great day!

6. christykjames says:

Thanks so much for including my sign in these beautiful features! XO

7. Dianne says:

What a fun link-up. I am joining for the first time. Thank you!

Thoughts on this table??? Creating a beautiful rustic outdoor dining area... this entire table is salvaged wood. The base found separately from the top and joined together to form this unique outdoor living space. Along with the chandelier we added in some beautiful patio lights on the beams creating a dreamy setting for a lovely summer evening outside.  Playing along with @prodigalpieces today #trashure #thecuratorscollection #design #outdoorliving #patio #rustic #reclaimedwood FATTABULOUS time spent today with Angie of @absolutecustomdesigns helping with a FAT PAINT workshop. Just look at those delicious colours!!! I went home with #orangeapalooza and #navystateofmind 💕💕💕 currently looking for something to paint 🙄😂.... #painted #fatpaint #thecuratorscollection #mineralpaint #fun #cantdecide Thank you @absolutecustomdesigns Angie for including me in your workshop today! I really enjoyed helping out and meeting so many wonderful ladies! FAT PAINT really is my go to chalk paint!  Love all the products from this line! 💕#fatpaint #painted #workshop #fun #palletsign #extrafat #mineralpaint #thecuratorscollection Sister shenanigans happening at the airport today while waiting for their dad's plane to take off 😂#titanic #shenanigans #goofy #silly It's been a productive day!  I had no idea what design these slip covers were going to take form of when I started but I'm loving the outcome! #sold #nomorepink #lovingtheoutcome #slipcover #customized #thecuratorscollection #designer #linen The struggle is real 😂 i'm getting a little unwanted help this morning sewing some welting.This is why it takes me so long to complete my projects! Lol #thestruggleisreal #badkitty #brat #everyday #catslife