August 20, 2015 by Terry
WoW!!! Hard to believe it is Thursday already! I have been very under the weather for the past week. Thank goodness I have 5 little curator’s to look after me while my husband is away!
Thank you to all who participated in the party last week. I loved everything linked up!
I really enjoyed looking at the facebook page of Beautiful Junk.
Beautiful Junk it is!! Just look at the hardware and the details of this piece! The tiny corbels holding up the top … That’s certainly my kinda junk!
Next … I wish I was little again so I too could have my bed made into a house like Tone did from Frugal Furbishing. What a brilliant idea! I wish I would have thought about that when our kids were small … then the forts could’ve taken over their rooms instead of my living room! ha ha
Lastly … You absolutely MUST go check out what Michelle from Dandelion Patina did to her IKEA Rast chest of drawers… and with paint sticks???? Amazing transformation!
Now lets get ready for another great week of sharing! I have been out of the garage for a week now and I’m having withdrawls from it! Please help fill the void by sharing what you’ve been up to :)
I am so excited to host this weekly inspiration party where we can all come and be inspired by each other’s talents! ANYONE is welcome to join so tell your blogging friends! This party will begin Every Thursday evening at 6:00pm (MST)
Let’s get right to it!
PARTY RULES …
- Your link MUST be about Furniture. This is a furniture ONLY party. It can be something you have found, made over, recreated … etc. but it MUST be just furniture. Please note: I class cabinets as well as built in furniture as furniture :0)
- Please post a permalink (the link to the furniture you are sharing) not the link to your blog. Your entry must also be linked back to this party.
- If you are linking up things that are not furniture they will be deleted …. sorry!
- This party will be open to join every Thursday evening 6:00pm MST and closes on Saturday evening 6:00pm MST I will choose a few pieces to showcase each week and share my choices with you the following week.
- Please visit/leave a comment to at least two links before and after your own!
Now Lets Get Inspired!
If you are new to how it works just click on the froggy button to see the thumbnails or to link up your favorite pieces!