October 15, 2015 by Terry
I have had a great week and I hope you are all having a good week too. Each week that I host this party I am amazed by all the talent linking up. This week has been the best week for unique and original pieces!
If your piece was featured this week (or previously) Please grab a button from the sidebar!
I was blown away with how Behind The Big Green Door made an ugly old school desk into something pretty. Really … who would’ve thunk it anyways? … um, yah … her! I love the way this girl thinks! You need to check out the before of this desk! I might have remained seated in mine if it looked like this when I went to school!
Thea from Sweet Tea Refinishing shared this painted Bombay Chest using General Finishes Paint. I love the colors she chose for it as well as the sweet details she added inside and out! I have not tried out this brand of paint yet but have heard many good things about it that make me want to give it a try. Well done!
D.D.’s Cottage and Design made the right choice when she made over this sweet table with Boxwood Green Milk Paint. I love chippy patina so this curvy little chippy table made my heart sing when I saw it! Love, love, love it!
I also can’t help but share one more eye catching makeover… (soooo hard not to show EVERY piece linked up!)
Larissa from Prodigal Pieces shared this beautiful bedroom set that she madeover. What impressed me the most was that she made her own wax to finish it! This lady is amazing and I love her work!
Thank you to all who join in and inspire us each week!
Let’s get straight to inspiring shall we? Feel free to link up as many of your previous or present projects as you would like!
PARTY RULES …
- While this is a Furniture party, I do class built in cabinets and room makeovers to be of the furniture nature so please share your ideas!
- Please post a permalink (the link to the furniture you are sharing) not the link to your blog. Your entry must also be linked back to this party.
- If you are linking up things that are not furniture or design related they will be deleted …. sorry!
- This party will be open to join every Thursday 6:00 am MST and closes on Sunday evening 6:00pm MST I will choose a few pieces to showcase each week and share my choices with you the following week.
- Please visit/leave a comment to at least two links before and after your own!
Now Lets Get Inspired!
Please click on the Froggy Button below to view or add your entries